Hannah Montana Forever Last Episode - Wherever I Go


hey . feeling just like want to cry and scream if I watch this Hannah Montana Forever very last part and really final episode . I just can't believe that this is the final episode . Watching this final episode just make me cry because I've been watching this show for 4 years since I was just in standard 5 and now I'm fifteen and this show end . I grew up with Hannah Montana character and never thought that this show would end . It is sad you know . Ya , I know that maybe you guys think that I'm stupid to cry over just because of this show but it is sad and hard to accept the fact that this show end . I just hope that Miley Cyrus , Emily Osment and Mitchell Musso will keep their best-friendship after this show end . xoxo <3

I sang with her . I dance with her . I grew up together . And now I am even more mature , my taste in fashion and “fun” seems different of what I have before . I may grow older and would have different favorites now , but Hannah Montana will always be the Hannah Montana I love , adore and emulate . Hannah Montana will always be forever in my heart . I will always be a Hannah Montana wannabe fan forever .

Comments