Spread the positivity :)

Assalamualaikum earthlings :)

Loads of things had happened to me this past year. Being in kmk, mingle with these new people from various backgrounds had really taught me a lots of valuable yet memorable things. But ofc, theres bitter in every sweet rite? Takpela, at least those not-so-good things that happened to me back there is a lesson for me. Pengajaran yang sangat berguna and valid sampai bila bila.

Not everything will go in the direction that we want it to go. Sometimes dia akan melencong ke semak, ke longkang, ke mana mana je yang dia rasa nak melencong. So kita kena pandai pandai la adapt kat tempat lencongan baru tu. Cuma kadang kadang apa yang jadi kat diri kita ni bagi kesan yang sangat SANGAT mendalam pada diri sendiri sampai boleh buat kita reboot balik diri ni. Reset. Be a totally new person.

I tried to change the people. The environment. The system. But I failed. I was wondering, whether  the people, the environment or the system is at flaw? or is it just me? I wanna be a person that can spread love, peace and smile to everyone that I approach. I wanna touch their heart, their feelings and their deepest soul. Enlighten their life and Lighten their burden. But I cannot do that if it is me who is at flaw.

Maybe, that's why He test me with all kind of unexpected situation with a purpose of building a stronger and better version of myself. Yeah maybe. And with that little note bear in my mind, I will keep my heads up and my smile bright to face this challenging world. In shaa Allah. May He be with me in every step that I take.

Lots of love, AE

Comments