Hey, Universe!





Assalamualaikum and hello universe ^^

It has been ages since my last post. First and foremost, I thank to Allah for giving me such an opportunity to let me breathe in this world. and now, it is 2013. A year which will decide my future. Fyi, I'm a SPM candidates. yeayyy? haha,

Its awesome just to think how much I've grown up. To look back at the past during my childhood is great even though it tears me apart knowing that by day I'm getting old and older. haha. no la, it tears me apart because I know that I can never go back to that time. Time which my life is full of laughter and happiness.  But as people always says, life must go on.

Now, all I can do is cherish my memories and keep it with me for the rest of my life so that I know that I have a reason to go on with my life: To Create More Awesomely Amazing Memories ^^ Since its a new year, well I mean not-so-new-year after all. It is common to see people with their new hope, new wishes and new determination. As for me, I just want to be a better person than I was before. And ofc, a great success for my SPM. Struggling hard, Keep focus and Pray to Allah are my keys to 10A+ in SPM examination. Insha allah.

That's all for now. I will do my very best to update this miss bloggie. heh heh but no promise. peace yaw ^^V

We have choice: To live or To exist

Comments