JK001A110 :)

Assalamualaikum and hello earthling or should I say good night? Nvr mind.

Act, I want to tell ya'll with a happy news. err, not really happy tbvh. Today, during the physics lesson I got my SPM registration number. yeayy? So, AE how does it feels? Thrilled? teramat sangat. Scared? tak terkata ~ Well ofc I'm scared SPM kot. Its terrifying. It feels just like uhmm, how to tell hah. Just like having butterflies in your stomach. That particular kind of feeling. A kind of eerie feeling. To be absolutely honest, I dont think that I am ready for SPM. I still feels like I am lacking something here and there. Takut kut sape je la.ta takut SPM. sape, tell me now!

But as what Teacher Haffa Izzah used to told us before, SPM is not everything BUT everything starts with SPM. Its because nowadays everything every job that you want to apply require SPM certificate. Unless you apply to be a waiter at mamak's la I dont think they will ask for your certificate. But it shows us here that in Malaysia, SPM is a key to our success in the futuree. For that very reason, I will try my very best to get result with flying colors. Insha allah.

Kayla earthling, my eyes getting heavy. Good Night. bubye ^^


Comments