Second Phase :)

Assalamualaikum and howdie earthlings ^^

It has been a hectic start of twenty thirteen for me. But I'm fine with it because this would be the last year for me in the schooling days. Physically and mentally, I'm preparing myself for the second phase of my life. Right now, I'm slowly entering the phase of adult. err really ahhh. I don't know la but I think the time for me to grow up has come. In terms of 'grow up' I mean to think more matured. I realised that I won't stayed as a child like forever. First its because I'm not a vampire who doesn't undergo the aging process like my beauty Bella and charming Edward over here,

 
Secondly is because I'm an ordinary human who grows up and get older each and every seconds. So I think I should start focusing more on my goals. Maybe whoever read this would have think that I'm only seventeen and for what reason I should be worrying about my future. But I have my own reason to bother myself thinking about this not-so-problem. To grow up in the condition I'm in, will make you think the way I'm thinking. Got it? Whatever. But the most important thing is I hope that my preparation will be enough to enter the second phase. To meet the new world out there kind of freak me out. Well you know, meet some new people, not knowing their background and so on. It could have be a great experiences for me. I'm eager to enter that new world but at the same time, I'm kinda scared too. Wish me luck okay ^^
 
p/s -
Building up your confidences is the best way to overcome any obstacles

Comments